play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Announcement Christmas Charity Fundraiser: Save the Children

Thomas

Owner
Owner
easyusual
easyusual
Hey everyone,

Happy December! I hope everyone is staying safe and well during these unusual times. For many of us it's time to kick back, relax and celebrate the holiday season with our loved ones in the comfort of our homes. Unfortunately for millions of children this isn't the case. In many parts of the world children live in poverty and go hungry on a daily basis, lack a basic education and suffer from stunted growth due to lack of nutrition. In 2017 alone an estimated 5.4 million children died under the age of 5 from preventable or treatable conditions.

Christmas is the season of giving, so we have decided to run a charity fundraiser to support disadvantaged children. This year we'll be raising money for Save the Children, a global charity working to improve the lives of children by providing better education, health care and economic opportunity. Not only this but they also provide emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts. You can read more about the amazing work they are doing here.

In order to raise money we are releasing three limited edition chat tags: #STC, #Xmas2020 and #GiveBack. They are available until January 1st 2021 and are priced at $7.50 each. 100% of the proceeds from the chat tags will be donated to UNICEF.

I have kicked things off by donating £125 ($160) personally. Alongside this BeanBlockz will be matching up to £1000 ($1300) in donations. When the fundraiser is finished we will make a follow up post sharing the overall statistics of the fundraiser alongside proof of the donation.

You can see the list of tags and make a purchase on our store here.

Thanks
Thomas

Sxndayclxuds

Beanblockz is so caring! I'll definitely donate as much as I Can! Happy Christmas needy children of the world.

HeyImNotCool

HeyImNotCool
HeyImNotCool
Wow thats acc kinda cool ill try and buy a tag if i can <3

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-
Commander HeyImKindaCool

Minecraft:
HeyImNotCool

Discord:

HeyImNotReallyCool#5256
Instagram:
HeyImNotCool